This is the Perry Family Roots Home page
(The collage above is made up of actual images from the stie.)
Welcome to my genealogy site.
There are more than 17,000 files, more than 38,000 images, and more than 3,000 individuals in the database. Most of the Genealogy information requires you to register. Your status (above ) may prevent access to some information.
As with any genealogy site, not everything here should be considered as fact. Check to see what source was used for the information and examine the documentation to decide how accurate it is. I’ve tried to do this as I’ve added to the tree but I don’t always do all the checking of information as I could, especially with information I find on someone else’s family tree. Some information is best guess based on the documentation available. If you find errors, omissions, or duplicates let me know.
If you are working on your own family tree you can download or print most of what you see here. (See About This Site for details on how to do download.)
Where to begin?
First read the About This Site page and the About the Families page. (About This Site explains what’s here, how it’s organized, and how to get around: About the Families explains Core Families and Key persons.)
Then to find information about individuals go to Famiies on the menu and select the Core family you want to start with or select someone from the list on the Families page. (Individuals who’s Family name is Unknown are listed under Surname Unknown.)
And to see the sources used to build this site go to the Sources page under the Home Menu or to the sources listed on an individual’s page.
And to see documents go to the documents page under the Home Menu or click on the image on a page or at the bottom of the source’s page. (This will open a larger copy of the image and show all the places where it is used. Some sources will not have copies of the original documents.)
Don’t forget to check Site Status for the latest changes.
More "Home" content:
- Documents July 28, 2016
- Genealogy Research December 30, 2013
- Unassigned May 31, 2016
- Sources December 31, 2013
- Why are my cousins removed? December 30, 2013
Relevant content in other sections:
- About December 27, 2013 This section contains information about the site and the necessary legal stuff.
- About This Site January 26, 2010 This site is open to the public but most of the Genealogy information requires you to register and have the ...
- Comment Rules July 21, 2006 I appreciate all comments but all comments are subject to review and you must register and be logged-in if ...
- Contact December 31, 2013 At present the only contact method is to write to me but there are other methods coming.
- Families June 11, 2015 Links to records for all individuals and family households. Access is restricted so you must be logged-in.‘
- Login December 30, 2013 This page lets you login, retrieve forgotten password, register, or logout. But you can do all that from any ...
- Photos December 31, 2013 This section contains all the photos used on the site.
- Register May 1, 2016 PLEASE NOTE: Message for new registrants: If you don’t complete the required fields (marked with a red asterisk) you’re registration will ...
- Thank You December 31, 2013 Your donation goes directly to my account at Dreamhost
- Videos July 21, 2015 Videos and Movies
- Your Profile May 1, 2016 Your Profile